Hannah and Drake...cousins, sure to be friends!! It was the first time we had the opportunity to meet Aaron and Melissa's baby girl, she is such a cutie, she loved pointing to the birds and saying "birtie".
Welcome to the world little Katie Jo Fillmore! We love you!!
COOPER!! Look at that face, this is Kim and Chris's second baby, he is 4 months old, one week older then Drake. We love you too buddy!



4 comments:
Oh... I love babies. They are all too cute for words.
Erin.. So proud of how well you are doing on your blog. I need to get better. I saw Wendy today and she said that in this picture Cooper looks a lot like me!! Yeah!! Since Kinsley looks like her daddy it is nice to have one that looks like me! I love you more than you'll ever know. Give Drew Drew and Drakey big hugs and kisses from their auntie Kim.
Oh man! These pics make me want to be a mommy! All the babies are SO yummy! Proud of you too for doing another post! Love you and I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to chat and catch up!
Erin your boys are so adorable! We miss you guys but are glad we found your blog so we can see how you're doing!
Love,
Jaymee
Post a Comment